THE IDEAL COMPLEMENT FOR GRANULATE AND PHYSICAL MIXTURE FERTILIZERS
Fulvi 300 I is an organic liquid product, 100% soluble made by fulvic acids. It is ideal to complement inorganic fertilization. Contains conditioners that allow the total impregnation of fulvic acids with all granulated fertilizers and physical mixtures, regardless of their granulometry.
Fulvic acids are molecules from plant origin.
BENEFITS ON GRANULAR FERTILIZERS AND PHYSICAL MIXTURES
- It is compatible with all granular fertilizers and physical mixtures without causing caking or liquefaction
- Increases the agronomic efficiency via formation of organo-mineral compounds
- Has a synergetic effect
- It does not replace them, it complements them
- Higher biological response due to complete product impregnation
- Higher biological response due to complete impregnation
- Streamlined nutrition
- Improves fertilizer particle’s adherence between particles of different sizes
- Improves the homogenous distribution of fertilizer at the time of application in the fields
- Value differentiator between common fertilizers
BENEFITS ON THE SOIL AND INSIDE PLANTS
- It improves soil porosity, facilitating air circulation and water in the radicular zone of plants.
- Increases microorganism reproduction and soil organic matter
- Solubilizes mineral elements in the soil
- Because of its «carry» effect and the decrease in permeability of the cellular membrane, helps in absorption and translocation of nutrients
- Fulvic acids have a positive influence in the production and synthesis of nucleic acids, which in turn regulate metabolism
- Fulvic acids act as catalysts, speeding up plant growth and production
- Helps plants in stress periods
- Contribute in the gradual reduction of soil alkalinity.
Technical Data of Fulvi 300 I
Recommendations for use: Fulvi 300 I must be used exclusively to impregnate granulated fertilizers and physical mixtures with any mixing equipment, ideally cement mixers.
Apply 4 liters of Fulvi 300 I to benefit a ton of granular fertilizer or physical mixture.
Note: Always make a small compatibility test.