THE IDEAL COMPLEMENT OF LIQUID FERTILIZERS
Fulvi 750 is a liquid product, organic and 100% soluble made by fulvic acids, ideal to complement soil or foliar fertilization with liquid fertilizers, improving their fertility.
Fulvic Acids are a molecule of plant origin.
BENEFITS ON LIQUID FERTILIZERS
- It is compatible with liquid fertilizers
- Increases the agronomic efficiency via formation of organo-mineral compounds
- This fulvic acid for plants is soluble in all ranges of pH media
- It has a synergistic effect with all liquid fertilizers
- It does not replace them, it complements them
- Higher biological response due to complete product impregnation
- Streamlined nutrition
BENEFITS ON THE SOIL AND INSIDE PLANTS
- It improves soil porosity, facilitating air circulation and water in the radicular zone of plants.
- Increases microorganism reproduction and soil organic matter
- Solubilizes mineral elements in the soil
- Because of its “carry” effect and the decrease in permeability of the cellular membrane, helps in absorption and translocation of nutrients
- Fulvic acids have a positive influence in the production and synthesis of nucleic acids, which in turn regulate metabolism
- Fulvic acids act as catalysts, speeding up plant growth and production
- Helps plants in stress periods
- Contribute in the gradual reduction of soil alkalinity.
Technical data of Fulvi 750
Recommendations for use: This product should be mixed only with liquid fertilizers. It is incompatible with granular fertilizers and physical mixtures.
-- On the soil: 6-8 litres per cycle, in mixture with the volume of liquid fertilizer to be user per hectare.
The dose range depends on the fertility of the soil. It is advisable to divide the dose in as many applications as the fertilization program has.
Note: Always make a small compatibility test.